- Our April Leisure eNewsletter is now available April 19, 2022
- Our March Leisure eNewsletter is now available March 14, 2022
- The February edition of our Leisure eNewsletter is now available ￼ February 15, 2022
- What they fail to explain about vaccines, Delta, and masks September 13, 2021
- No, the pandemic hasn’t ended. It’s still having a significant impact on indoor family and children’s venues July 8, 2021
Tag Archives: Chuck E Cheese’s
Where does pizza at FECs and Chuck E. Cheese’s fall in the four pizza groups?
Most FECs need to wake up and get with it, or they will see drastic revenue declines no different than Chuck E. Cheese’s has seen over the years due to their behind the times, non-adult appealing pizza. Continue reading
Has Chuck E. Cheese’s Turned the Corner on Comparable Store Sales?
Results are in for their first two quarters of 2013 and . . . Continue reading
What’s happening with Chuck E. Cheese’s?
Update on Chuck E. Cheese’s 4th quarter 2010 results, their rollout of a new pizza and their remodel, expansion and franchise plans. Continue reading
Community-Based Eatertainment Venue Sales on Increase
Comparable store sales at a number of public eatertainment companies are showing increases, indicating an increase in consumer spending at community-based entertainment-oriented venues. Continue reading
Chuck E. Cheese’s joins the Multiverse
Several of my recent articles have discussed that to prosper in the future, community-based entertainment, including family entertainment centers, will need to use digital technology to fuse the real and virtual worlds by embracing the Multiverse and its eight-realm matrix … Continue reading