- No, the pandemic hasn’t ended. It’s still having a significant impact on indoor family and children’s venues July 8, 2021
- Update on the current surge and comfort going out June 23, 2021
- Comfort going out continues to increase, but beware of the un-masked un-vaccinated June 9, 2021
- Comfort continues to increase for out-of-home leisure activities May 20, 2021
- How the CDC has failed us and probably hurt the economic recovery May 17, 2021
Monthly Archives: November 2020
Prepare for the 21st Century’s roaring 20s. The human desire to socialize and have fun IRL will survive the pandemic.
If history is a guide, we should eventually make it to our own Roaring 20s when consumption and out-of-home socialization will come back with a vengeance Continue reading
The surge in coronavirus infections is causing increased concern for in-person gatherings and public activities
The surge in coronavirus infections is causing increased concern for in-person gatherings and public activities Continue reading
Will increased cooking at home, restaurant takeout, and meal delivery become the post-pandemic future normal? If so, what are its implications for location-based entertainment?
How the pandemic has changed our dining behaviors and its impact on our post-pandemic dining and visits to location-based entertainment venues. Continue reading
When the risk of the coronavirus finally disappears, will our current levels of hometainment continue or will our out-of-home entertainment return to its 2019 levels? Continue reading
Using slices of Swiss cheese to make people feel safe from catching the coronavirus at public places?
The coronavirus is an existential threat for getting people to participate in public activities. How Swiss cheese to make them more comfortable to attend. Continue reading
The current surge in coronavirus infections is decreasing the number of people comfortable visiting location-based entertainment, including FECs. Continue reading