The composition of American households has been shifting over time. Back in 1990, single households were 29% of all households. Singles have grown to be one-third (34%) of all households in 2012. The number of married-couple households with children has declined from one-quarter (26%) of all households in 1990 to only one-fifth in 2012.
- Our April Leisure eNewsletter is now available April 19, 2022
- Our March Leisure eNewsletter is now available March 14, 2022
- The February edition of our Leisure eNewsletter is now available ￼ February 15, 2022
- What they fail to explain about vaccines, Delta, and masks September 13, 2021
- No, the pandemic hasn’t ended. It’s still having a significant impact on indoor family and children’s venues July 8, 2021