- No, the pandemic hasn’t ended. It’s still having a significant impact on indoor family and children’s venues July 8, 2021
- Update on the current surge and comfort going out June 23, 2021
- Comfort going out continues to increase, but beware of the un-masked un-vaccinated June 9, 2021
- Comfort continues to increase for out-of-home leisure activities May 20, 2021
- How the CDC has failed us and probably hurt the economic recovery May 17, 2021
Category Archives: Births
The pandemic as accelerated a trend that began several years ago – parents increasingly putting themselves first instead of their kids as their Gen X parents did.
If you thought all the people stuck at home with their romantic partners during the lockdown and/or self-quarantining would reverse the trend and lead to a baby boom, you are probably wrong based on the lessons from history and what researchers are predicting. Continue reading