October 18-20, 2016
Sheraton Phoenix Airport Hotel
(free airport shuttle)
1600 South 52nd St Tempe, AZ 85281
Foundations Workshop Tuition Fee includes:
- full days of classroom instruction
- Lunch Tuesday-Thursday and dinner Tuesday and Wednesday (our special hotel rate includes breakfast)
- Tuesday late evening/night behind the scenes tour of local family entertainment centers
- Comprehensive digital manuscript
- Informal one-on-one consultations with instructors
Registration includes lunches & dinners.
Standard Registration (after August 31, 2016): $795
Registration ends October 12, 2016
Two or more people from same company, first per person at regular rate; 50% discount for each additional person.
You will have a chance to review the entered information on the next page, before finalizing your order.
Registrations will be acknowledged by e-mail within three business days. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation that may mean we did not receive your registration, so either call +816.931-1040, ext 103, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure it was received.
- Registration fee does not include hotel accommodations.
- A limited block of hotel rooms has been reserved until September 16th, 2016 at the Sheraton Phoenix Airport Tempe at the special workshop rate of $145 single/double occupancy per night plus tax and includes breakfast. Room availability and this room rate are only guaranteed through 9/16/16. To book your room, call the hotel at +480.967.6600 and ask for the room rate for Foundations arriving 10/17/16. The first night's deposit is required.
- The hotel is located 3 miles from the Phoenix International Airport. The hotel provides a courtesy shuttle to and from the airport and can be contacted for pick up by calling 480-967-6600.
- Registration fees are subject to a $50 processing fee if cancelled on or prior to 9/30/2016. After 9/30/16, only the amount of the registration fee exceeding $300 per person will be refunded or the full fee can be applied to a future Foundations Entertainment University.
- Registration is limited to a total of 40 people on a first-come basis to assure the intimacy of the workshop and opportunities to network with the instructors. Registration cutoff is 10/12/2016
- Attendance is limited to existing and prospective location-based leisure facility owners and management and our sponsors. Attendance by individuals who sell or promote the same or similar products and services as our speakers and sponsors is prohibited. Solicitation or marketing of services or products of any type by attendees is strictly prohibited.
- Registration is based upon date of receipt with payment.
- Foundations will begin at 8:30 AM on Tuesday October 18 and ends at 4:00 PM on Thursday, October 20th.
- Dress is casual.