May 10-12, 2017
Hilton Parsippany Hotel
1 Hilton Ct, Parsippany, NJ 07054
82 Route 10 West, East Hanover, NJ 07936
Foundations Workshop Tuition Fee includes:
- 3 full days of classroom instruction
- Lunch Wednesday-Friday and dinner Wednesday and Thursday (our special hotel rate includes breakfast)
- Behind the scenes tour of The FunPlex in East Hanover, NJ
- Comprehensive manuscript
- Informal one-on-one consultations with instructors
Registration includes lunches & dinners.
Standard Registration (after April 14, 2017): $795
Registration ends May 8, 2017
Two or more people from same company, first per person at regular rate; 50% discount for each additional person.
You will have a chance to review the entered information on the next page before finalizing your order.
Registrations will be acknowledged by e-mail within three business days. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation that may mean we did not receive your registration, so either call +816.931-1040, ext 103, or e-mail email@example.com to make sure it was received.
- Registration fee does not include hotel accommodations.
- A limited block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the Hilton Parsippany Hotel at the foundations group rate of $189 single/double (plus tax) and includes breakfast ($15.95 value). Room availability and this room rate is only guaranteed through 4/25/17. To book your room, call the hotel at 1-973-267-7373 and ask for the room rate for Foundations arriving May 9, 2017. The first night's deposit is required.
- Registration fees are subject to a $50 processing fee if cancelled on or prior to 5/5/2017. After 5/5/2017 only the amount of the registration fee exceeding $300 per person will be refunded or the full fee can be applied to a future Foundations Entertainment University.
- Registration is on a first-come basis. Registration cutoff is May 8, 2017.
- Attendance is limited to existing and prospective location-based leisure facility owners and management and our sponsors. Attendance by individuals who sell or promote the same or similar products and services as our speakers and sponsors is prohibited. Solicitation or marketing of services or products of any type by attendees is strictly prohibited.
- Registration is based upon date of receipt with payment.
- Foundations will begin at 8:30 am on Wednesday May 10 and ends at 4:00 PM on Friday May 12.
- Dress is casual.