March 12-13, 2017
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
400 North Olive St. Dallas, TX
Foundations Workshop Tuition Fee includes:
- 1.5 days of classroom instruction
- Dinner Sunday, Lunch and Dinner on Monday
- Comprehensive digital manuscript
- Informal one-on-one consultations with instructors
- Includes admission to Amusemement Expo seminar and trade show AND to Laser Tag Convention (up to $275 value!)
Registration includes lunches & dinners.
Early Bird Registration (on or before February 26, 2017): $395
Registration ends March 7, 2017
Two or more people from same company, first per person at regular rate; 50% discount for each additional person.
You will have a chance to review the entered information on the next page before finalizing your order.
Registrations will be acknowledged by e-mail within three business days. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation that may mean we did not receive your registration, so either call +816.931-1040, ext 103, or e-mail email@example.com to make sure it was received.
- Registration fee does not include hotel accommodations.
- A limited block of hotel rooms has been reserved until February 20, 2017 at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel at the AMOA group rate of $179 single/double (plus tax). Room availability and this room rate are only guaranteed through 2/20/17. To book your room click here
- Registration fees are subject to a $50 processing fee if cancelled on or prior to 3/3/2017. After 3/3/2017 only the amount of the registration fee exceeding $300 per person will be refunded or the full fee can be applied to a future Foundations Entertainment University.
- Free attendance at Amusement Expo seminar and trade show and Laser Tag Convention seminars requires two-day attendance at Foundations.
- Registration on a first-come basis. Registration cutoff is March 7, 2017.
- Attendance is limited to existing and prospective location-based leisure facility owners and management and our sponsors. Attendance by individuals who sell or promote the same or similar products and services as our speakers and sponsors is prohibited. Solicitation or marketing of services or products of any type by attendees is strictly prohibited.
- Registration is based upon date of receipt with payment.
- Foundations will begin at 1pm on Sunday March 12 and ends at 9:00 PM on Monday March 13.
- Dress is casual.