August 8-10, 2017
Sheraton Chicago O'Hare (free airport shuttle)
6501 Manhelm Rd. Rosemont, IL 60018
Foundations Workshop Tuition Fee includes:
- 3 full days of classroom instruction
- Lunch Tuesday-Thursday and dinner Tuesday and Wednesday (our special hotel room rate includes breakfast)
- Tuesday late evening/night behind the scenes tour of local family entertainment centers
- Comprehensive manuscript manual thumb drive
- Informal one-on-one consultations with instructors
Registration includes lunches & dinners.
Foundations Entertainment University, August 8-10, Standard Registration (after July 15, 2017): $695.00
Registration ends August 4, 2017.
Two or more people from same company, first per person at regular rate; 50% discount for each additional person.
You will have a chance to review the entered information on the next page before finalizing your order.
Registrations will be acknowledged by e-mail within three business days. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation that may mean we did not receive your registration, so either call +816.931-1040, ext 103, or e-mail email@example.com to make sure it was received.
- Registration fee does not include hotel accommodations.
- A limited block of hotel rooms has been reserved until July 17 at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel at the special Foundations rate of $161 single occupancy or $173 double occupancy per night plus tax (includes breakfast and WiFi.) Room availability and this room rate is only guaranteed through 7/17/17. To book your room, call +847.699.6300 and ask for the room rate for Foundations arriving August 7, 2017. The first night's deposit is required.
- The Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel is conveniently located just moments away from the Chicago O'Hare Airport and provides complimentary shuttle transportation to and from O'Hare airport.
- Registration fees are subject to a $50 processing fee if cancelled on or prior to July 31, 2017. After 7/31/17, only the amount of the registration fee exceeding $300 per person will be refunded or the full fee can be applied to a future Foundations Entertainment University.
- Registration is limited to a total of 40 people on a first-come basis to assure the intimacy of the workshop and opportunities to network with the instructors. Registration cutoff is 8/4/2017
- Attendance is limited to existing and prospective location-based leisure facility owners and management and our sponsors. Attendance by individuals who sell or promote the same or similar products and services as our speakers and sponsors is prohibited. Solicitation or marketing of services or products of any type by attendees is strictly prohibited.
- Registration is based upon date of receipt with payment.
- Foundations will begin at 8:30 AM on Tuesday August 8th and ends at 4:00 PM on Thursday, August 10th. Chicago O'Hare Airport has many later evening flights, so you should be able to travel home Thursday evening.
- Dress is casual