July 14-16 2015
Hilton Rosemont/Chicago O'Hare (free airport shuttle)
5550 N. River Rd. Rosemont, IL 60018
Foundations Workshop Tuition Fee includes:
- 3 full days of classroom instruction
- Lunch Tuesday-Thursday and dinner Tuesday and Wednesday (our special hotel rate includes breakfast)
- Tuesday late evening/night behind the scenes tour of local family entertainment centers
- Comprehensive manuscript manual and CD
- Informal one-on-one consultations with instructors
Registration: $489, includes lunches & dinners
Two or more people from same company, first per person at regular rate; 50% discount for each additional person.
You will have a chance to review the entered information on the next page, before finalizing your order.
Registrations will be acknowledged by e-mail within three working days. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation that may mean we did not receive your registration, so either call +816.931-1040, ext 103, or e-mail email@example.com to make sure it was received.
- Registration fee does not include hotel accommodations.
- A limited block of hotel rooms has been reserved until 6/22/2015 at the Hilton Rosemont Hotel at the special workshop rate of $169 plus tax including breakfast per night single or double occupancy. Room availability and this room rate is only guaranteed through 6/22/15. The hotel will most likely sell out and the room rate will definitely increase after this date. To book your room, call the hotel at +847.678-4488 and ask for the room rate for group code FEU. The first night's deposit is required.
- The Hilton Rosemont Hotel is located 2 miles from Chicago O'Hare Airport (airport code ORD). A courtesy hotel bus runs every 20 minutes form the airport Bus Shuttle Center, door #3, located across from the O'Hare Hilton Hotel. Note: Free hotel shuttle service is not available from Midway Airport (MDW) that Southwest Airlines flies to, which is a 30-minute drive from the hotel depending on traffic. There is an Omega Airport Shuttle available between Midway Airport and O'Hare Airport every hour for $45 one-way. United and American airlines, which fly into Chicago O'Hare Airport, usually have fares that match Southwest's at Midway Airport.
- Registration fees are subject to a $50 processing fee if cancelled on or prior to 7/1/15. After 7/1/15, only the amount of the registration fee exceeding $300 per person will be refunded or the full fee can be applied to a future Foundations Entertainment University.
- Registration is limited to a total of 40 people on a first-come basis to assure the intimacy of the workshop and opportunities to network with the instructors.
- Attendance is limited to existing and prospective location-based leisure facility owners and management and our sponsors. Attendance by individuals who sell or promote the same or similar products and services as our speakers and sponsors is prohibited. Solicitation or marketing of services or products of any type by attendees is strictly prohibited.
- Registration is based upon date of receipt with payment.
- Foundations will begin at 8:30 AM on Tuesday Julhy 14th and ends at 4:00 PM on Thursday, July 16th.
- Dress is casual.