October 13-15, 2015
Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel (free airport shuttle)
4440 West John Carpenter Freeway, Irving, TX
Foundations Workshop Tuition Fee includes:
- 3 full days of classroom instruction
- Lunch Tuesday-Thursday and dinner Tuesday and Wednesday (our special hotel rate includes breakfast)
- Tuesday late evening/night behind the scenes tour of Shenaniganz, a family entertainment center owned and operated by Foundations Graduates
- Comprehensive manuscript manual and CD
- Informal one-on-one consultations with instructors
Registration includes lunches & dinners.
Late Registration (after September 13, 2015): $489
Registration ends October 7, 2015
Two or more people from same company, first per person at regular rate; 50% discount for each additional person.
You will have a chance to review the entered information on the next page, before finalizing your order.
Registrations will be acknowledged by e-mail within three working days. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation that may mean we did not receive your registration, so either call +816.931-1040, ext 103, or e-mail email@example.com to make sure it was received.
- Registration fee does not include hotel accommodations.
- A limited block of hotel rooms has been reserved until 9/25/2015 at the Sheraton DFW Hotel at the special workshop rate of $155 single occupancy or $165 double occupancy per night plus tax and includes breakfast and wifi. Room availability and this room rate is only guaranteed through 9/25/15. To book your room, clink here or call the hotel at +972.929.8400 and ask for the room rate for Foundations arriving 10/12/15. The first night's deposit is required.
- The Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel is conveniently located just moments away from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport let and provides 24-hour complimentary shuttle service. Please call the hotel at +972.929.8400 once you have picked up your luggage to request a shuttle.
- Registration fees are subject to a $50 processing fee if cancelled on or prior to 9/30/15. After 9/30/15, only the amount of the registration fee exceeding $300 per person will be refunded or the full fee can be applied to a future Foundations Entertainment University.
- Registration is limited to a total of 40 people on a first-come basis to assure the intimacy of the workshop and opportunities to network with the instructors. Registration cutoff is Oct 7, 2015
- Attendance is limited to existing and prospective location-based leisure facility owners and management and our sponsors. Attendance by individuals who sell or promote the same or similar products and services as our speakers and sponsors is prohibited. Solicitation or marketing of services or products of any type by attendees is strictly prohibited.
- Registration is based upon date of receipt with payment.
- Foundations will begin at 8:30 AM on Tuesday October 13th and ends at 4:00 PM on Thursday, October 15th. DFW airport has many later evening flights, so you should be able to travel home Thursday evening.
- Dress is casual.