June 14-16, 2016
Doubletree O'Hare-Rosemont (free airport shuttle)
5460 N River Rd. Rosemont, IL 60018
Foundations Workshop Tuition Fee includes:
- 3 full days of classroom instruction
- Lunch Tuesday-Thursday and dinner Tuesday and Wednesday (our special hotel rate includes breakfast)
- Tuesday late evening/night behind the scenes tour of local family entertainment centers
- Comprehensive manuscript manual and CD
- Informal one-on-one consultations with instructors
Registration includes lunches & dinners.
Standard Registration (after April 30, 2016): $795
Registration ends June 7, 2016
Two or more people from same company, first per person at regular rate; 50% discount for each additional person.
You will have a chance to review the entered information on the next page, before finalizing your order.
Registrations will be acknowledged by e-mail within three working days. If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation that may mean we did not receive your registration, so either call +816.931-1040, ext 103, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure it was received.
- Registration fee does not include hotel accommodations.
- A limited block of hotel rooms has been reserved until May 23rd at the DoubleTree Hotel O'Hare Rosemont at the special workshop rate of $215 single occupancy or double occupancy per night plus tax and includes breakfast ($17.95 value) and wifi ($12.95 value). Room availability and this room rate is only guaranteed through 5/23/16. To book your room, click here or call the hotel at +847.292.3280 and ask for the room rate for Foundations arriving 6/13/16. The first night's deposit is required
- The DoubleTree O'Hare Rosemont is conveniently located just moments away from the Chicago O'Hare Airport and provides complimentary shuttle transportation to and from O'Hare airport every 20 minutes from 4am-midnight. Guests must call after midnight for pick-up. Pick-up is located at the Hotel Bus-Shuttle Center Door #3. International Arrivals must call hotel directly for pick-up - 847-292-9100 and will be picked up at Gate 5E.
- Registration fees are subject to a $50 processing fee if cancelled on or prior to 5/30/16. After 5/30/16, only the amount of the registration fee exceeding $300 per person will be refunded or the full fee can be applied to a future Foundations Entertainment University.
- Registration is limited to a total of 40 people on a first-come basis to assure the intimacy of the workshop and opportunities to network with the instructors. Registration cutoff is June 7, 2016.
- Attendance is limited to existing and prospective location-based leisure facility owners and management and our sponsors. Attendance by individuals who sell or promote the same or similar products and services as our speakers and sponsors is prohibited. Solicitation or marketing of services or products of any type by attendees is strictly prohibited.
- Registration is based upon date of receipt with payment.
- Foundations will begin at 8:30 AM on Tuesday June 13th and ends at 4:00 PM on Thursday, June 15th. Chicago O'Hare airport has many later evening flights, so you should be able to travel home Thursday evening.
- Dress is casual.